At Arden we aim to provide quality teaching and learning in order to raise standards of achievement for everyone. Arden aims to provide a caring and supportive learning environment, which challenges children as appropriate, where there is equal opportunity regardless of sex, race, culture or disadvantage. We will ensure children benefit from the opportunity to celebrate the cultural diversity within our school and our community.
Arden Primary School Equality Statement
ARDEN PRIMARY SCHOOL – Believe, Respect, Reflect Achieve
- Achieving, enjoying and celebrating success
- Respectful to ourselves, others and the environment
- Developing as creative thinkers and reflective learners
- Ensuring everyone is safe, secure and valued
- Nurturing a lifelong enthusiasm for learning